Norcross Car Accident Lawyers
Get our Norcross car accident attorney on your side when the reckless driving of others leaves you suffering serious injuries.
Car accidents occur regularly in Gwinnett County and are often the result of the reckless driving behaviors of others. When crashes and collisions leave you suffering serious injuries, Zimmerman & Associates provides the experienced, professional legal representation you need to help you recover. Our Norcross car accident attorneys can assist you in holding at fault drivers accountable for the damages you suffer, so you can get the maximum amount you are entitled to in a claim.
A Strong Advocate for Car Accident Victims in Gwinnett County
The Governor’s Office of Highway Safety reports that Gwinnett County has one of the highest car accident rates in Georgia, with roughly 40,000 crashes occurring each year. These collisions cause serious injuries for over 13,500 drivers and passengers. When these types of accidents and injuries impact you or your loved ones, Zimmerman & Associates is here to help.
With over 40 years of experience representing clients in our area, our Gwinnett County car accident attorneys act as a strong advocate on your side when filing a claim. We assist you in seeking compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and other costs you incur for the following types of car accident injuries:
● Soft tissue injuries, such as muscle or tendon strains, sprains, and tears;
● Broken bones, dislocated joints, and multiple fractures;
● Burns, severe abrasions, and lacerations resulting in scars;
● Internal injuries, which can result in damage to body organs;
● Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash and herniated discs;
● Head injuries, including skull fractures, concussions, and traumatic brain injury (TBI);
● Spinal cord injuries, which can leave you permanently paralyzed.
Protecting Your Rights in a Car Accident Claim
Even a relatively minor car accident can result in major injuries. While you focus on your family and your recovery, we work to hold at-fault drivers accountable. The Georgia Department of Transportation (DOT) reports that the majority of car crashes occur due to the reckless driving behavior of others. Drivers who speed, disregard traffic signs or signals, and drive while distracted or under the influence all put you and those you love at risk.
When you are involved in a crash due to another driver’s actions, our Gwinnett County car accident attorneys protect your rights in filing a claim. At Zimmerman & Associates, actions we can take on your behalf include:
● Conducting our own investigations into your accident;
● Gathering evidence, including witness statements and traffic camera tapes;
● Negotiating with insurers to ensure you get the maximum amount in your settlement;
● Determining whether to seek additional compensation through a lawsuit filed against the at-fault driver.
Get Our Norcross Car Accident Attorneys on Your Side
While you are recovering from your car accident injuries, Zimmerman & Associates will be fighting on your behalf to ensure you get what you are entitled to in your claim. Schedule a free consultation to find out how we can help you and contact our Norcross car accident attorneys today.